[nabs-l] iphone vs mobile speaks

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 22:02:46 UTC 2010

If anyone decides that Mobile speak is the way to go for them, I am selling
a Blackjack phone with a 2gb mini sd card, previous version of mobile speak
and mobile geo for $500.

Upgrading will cost you another 300, but I find this current set up is fine,
except I am switching to an IPhone.

Please write or call, I am willing to negotiate.

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

Student, Western Governors University
(617) 744-9716
Eastern time zone