[nabs-l] braille Note and internet connection

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 15 04:03:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Can anyone explain or give me links to how you connect your Braille Note to the internet.  I have a WI-FI card and at my college I'm going to in the fall I am sure they have ethernet  card capability.
I don't know how it connects to the internet.  I found commands for web browsing in the Braille Note user guide once you are connected.

How good is the connection?  Stable?  Would you say its pretty easy to send/receive  emails?  Can you type email and search the web in Grade 2 braille?  Will it tell you how many links are on a given web page just as jaws does?

I have the M Power version with a 32 cell braille display.

Thanks for any advice.

Ashley