[nabs-l] applying for a job

Tamika Williams tamwill009 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 15 18:06:40 UTC 2010

Hey Sarah and how have you been?,

I have a sample of a cover letter that I had to create for my Career
Planning class a couple of years ago and my professor thought it was great
so I attached it and I hope it helps. I also have a book that I was using
for that class and my cousin just used it last night to find templates and
tips for creating a cover letter and resume, so let me know if you need that
and I can have it to you in a couple of days. Wish you the best and hope all
is well.

Sincerely,
Tamika Williams, AABS president
E-mail: tamwill009 at comcast.net