[nabs-l] Blind folks and the IPhone

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 04:06:06 UTC 2010

It is an excellent investment, and it is completely accessible. Every single application that comes with the phone is completely accessible, and in my experience, a huge majority of the applications I have downloaded from the app store are accessible. For me, there is nothing more efficient than an iPhone these days. It really allows me to browse the web or read emails etc just as quickly as I do it on my Mac.
It is a little hard to get used to the on-screen keyboard, and you will type fairly slowly during the first few days or weeks. But after you get used to it, it works great.