[nabs-l] accessible digital recorders

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 18:36:29 UTC 2010

Hi Ashley,
For many years now I've used a Digital Voice Recorder which is made by
Olympus.  I bought from BestBuy for $199.99.  It records in .wma
format and has a built in USB thing like a flash drive which allows
you to put your files recorded on a computer.  I believe its the WM311
or something like that.
Hope this helps
Justin