[nabs-l] accessibility issues with Blackboard using JAWS or WindowEyes.

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:50:47 UTC 2010

The only concern I have is that when there's a video, blind students
might as well be listening to audio, since there is never Descriptive
Video Services, nor a text-based description of what is being seen in
the video. Being unable to see does not mean that what we aren't
seeing is not important!

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!