[nabs-l] Issues with Kurzweil and applying for housing

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:11:43 UTC 2010

Hi all,

This may possibly be a long post, so I'll get right to it.

I've applied for housing, and I am currently waiting for approval for a wheelchair and sensory accessible apartment. However, this will probably take forever because my parents are wining about filling out a questionaire.

Now I know this might be wrong to do, but I'm so frustrated with them that I don't really care. I have asked my Dad to give me the questinaire so I can scan it and print out the bloody answers so all he has to do is copy them onto the form. Do you think he has given the form to me? Nope, I'm still waiting...going on six days now.

I was given another questionaire from another housing authority I applied at however, but when I scanned it, it was unreadable. I don't know if it was mostly handwritten or what.

So I'm trying to take care of this issue, but if Kurzweil won't read the dumb form to me, there's nothing I can do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jennifer