[nabs-l] access to gmail

Zach--the blind bike rider blind.biker94 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 00:07:49 UTC 2010

hi Ashley, have you tried using outlook express?
Zach Dreicer
Phone: +1 505 750 8483
Skype: chickerland
google talk ID/Facebook: blind.biker94 at gmail.com
My Telespace: +1 575 802 8600 ext. 8495
Are you a blind student in any level of education? If so, please join me on
the blind-education list! To join: point your browser to:
Http://freelists.org/list/blind-education

are you interested in electronics? Then send a message to
electronicsfortheblind-request at emissives.com
with subscribe in the subject.
NOTICE
this message may contain confidential information. Such information is only
revealed to the person to whom this communication is directed. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender and destroy all
copies of this message.