[nabs-l] Issues with Kurzweil and applying for housing

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:27:22 UTC 2010

Hi Ashley,

Thanks, I'll see about some of those suggestions. I have someone who I might
be able to ask to help me out,  although I'm not sure if she will or not
seeing my folks are the ones who are suppose to fill it out.

It's not that they don't want me to get my own place. This all came about
because I wanted my boyfriend to move in with me. My Mother said no, so this
is how I got my way about the need to move out. Not that it really matters
what they want, but it does make it a lot easier, or so I thought.

They're just too lazy to fill it out. Television is much more important I
guess.

Jen
Shop my store for the latest and greatest in beauty and wellness products!
www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Get paid to read email!
http://www.sendearnings.com/?r=ref1487633