[nabs-l] recipies in alternative formats

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 01:15:44 UTC 2010

The Iowa Department for the Blind has a great four-volume Braille cookbook
we used to teach students in the summer transition program.  Actually, I'm
glad the point about cookbooks came up, because I've been meaning to buy a
set.  At any rate, there are some great categories from appetizers to main
courses, and the recipes are easy to follow.  There's a great recipe for
meatballs with grape jelly, and if you've never had such a thing, I'm
telling you it's what a friend from Louisiana would call good enough to slap
yo mamma.  Check it out on the IDB catalogue.

Joe