[nabs-l] recipies in alternative formats

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sun Jun 6 19:26:51 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I haven't tried all of their recipes, but the National Braille Press
has some decent cookbooks, some of which are written by blind cooks.
Here's the webpage where you can find a list of adult books under the
subcategory of home and health. All the cookbooks they have are within
this list of 30 titles.

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/process.html?subcat_id=6&heading=AdultBooksddHomeHealth&mv_nextpage=publicationsfbrowse_results&mv_todo=return