[nabs-l] Cooking Questions

C Page chelseap08 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 01:26:59 UTC 2010

When I grill, whether it be on the George foreman or on a propain or
charcoal grill,  I normally use an item such as a fork or something
sharp and if the meat is not real firm then it is probably not well
done.  A toaster is great when you are an individual who likes to cook
small amounts of stuff.  They're so easy to clean as most come with a
removable pan inside that you just take out and wash.  Another quick
and easy meal is stirfry.  You can cook this meal in the microwave.
You just have to ask a sighted person to read you the directions or
just dump it in a skillet and experiment with it.

--
Chelsea Page
(601)618-5170