[nabs-l] cooking questions

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 13:34:41 UTC 2010

I prefer a real oven too. It's much bigger than a toaster oven, which means that, at least for me, it's easier to manipulate stuff inside. Basically it's very hot inside any type of oven, except in a regular big oven it's easier for me to do things without having to try not to touch anything so I don't get burned. A toaster oven is fine, but it's limiting and if you want to cook for you plus a couple of people or something, it will be slower.