[nabs-l] national Association of Blind Students membership conference call: National Convention- Today!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 20:29:52 UTC 2010

Happy Summer Fellow Students!

  We have made it through yet another school year/semester and  now we
look ahead to the summer and National Convention!
 In preparation for this week-long amazing event,  the national
Association of  Blind Students membership committee is pleased to
present to you a convention conference call.
  On this call, we  will be talking about what generally goes on
during  convention including the ajenda for the student meeting and
other  must- visits and experiences as a part of  the action- packed
week that will be.
 So, bring your questions and advice to our final conference call
before we all make our way to Dallas Texas.

 Call Info:
 When: Sunday, June 6,
 Time 7p.m. EST
Phone number: 712.775.7100 passcode 257963

 Of course, the call will also be streamed and archived for your
listening pleasure should you be unable to  join the conversation.
 As always, thank you for your support, and we look forward to
speaking with you all on Sunday!
 The Nabs membership committee

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin