[nabs-l] Translators at Convention

Conchita Hernandez Legorreta hernandezlegorreta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 23:44:27 UTC 2010

Hello,This is Conchita. This is a follow up to the NABS phone
conference. If you are a fluent Spanish speaker and are interested in
simultaneous interpretation during convention please send me an email
hernandezlegorreta at gmail.comThere was an idea about people who speak
other languages. If you are interested please feel free to contact me.
Please keep in mind that this is a very rigorous interpretation
because it happens during general session. Thank you and see you all
at convention!

María De La Concepción Hernández LegorretaConchitaGreat spirits have
always encountered violent opposition from mediocre mindsAlbert
Einstein