[nabs-l] Blind Academics Meeting

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 04:11:32 UTC 2010

Hi, James,
  I'm a graduate student in social psychology at Yale University, and
I'm interested in your blind academics group as I plan to teach at the
college level when I graduate. I will not be able to attend Convention
this year but would appreciate if you can add me to the mailing list
of this group so that I can be part of any informal discussions you
may have after the meeting. Thanks so much for organizing this!
   Katie Wang