[nabs-l] Blind Academics Meeting

James Fetter jfetter at nd.edu
Sun Jun 6 23:59:03 UTC 2010

Dear All,
I am planning to hold the meeting of blind academics and those
interested in academic careers as a special interest group within the
meeting of the National Organization of Blind Educators (NOBE), which is
on Monday the 5th from 1:00-4:30 PM. The meeting is structured to allow
for smaller break-out sessions based on content area and grade level,
and some of the general discussion is useful for those planning to teach
at the college level as well. Depending on attendance and interest, we
can continue the conversation informally after the meeting, which will
give those who cannot attend the NOBE meeting a chance to join in. If
you are interested in this group and this time doesn't work for you,
please get in touch with me, so that I can arrange to meet with you
separately at Convention and put you on the listserve of those who are
interested, which I will set up after the convention.
All Best,
James

--
James Fetter