[nabs-l] Your Invitation To Check Out The Radio360 1 Year Birthday Party Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 17:56:09 UTC 2010

Greetings All!
Feel free to forward this on to anyone you think would be interested in the following.
On Monday, June 8, 2009, after many sleepless nights and long hours of testing, Radio360 launched its first live program!
Some said we'd never stay afloat.
And a year later, on Tuesday, June 8, 2010, Radio360 is still very much alive, and we're planning on celebrating our birthday tonight starting at 8 PM eastern, and you're invited!

Tonight's party will consist of the following:
1. Four hourly drawings for small gift cards or netflix subscriptions. To put your name in the drawing, email
djd at radio360.us
with your name and email. Four names will be selected
2. An interview with a young lady who makes some fascinating music, Briley Pollard
3. Some great music both upbeat and slow, but all good songs plus your requests
4. Some other surprises thrown in along the way
and
5. Our grand prize cash giveaway!
How much can we give away? That depends on you. Listen in throughout the first two hours of the show and whatever our listener peak is determines how much cash is awarded in the final hour, as our first four callers compete in an intense game of Press Your Luck with the chance to take home the money! So spread the word and tune in! The more we have, the higher the giveaway! Stay tuned for the cue to call in and take a stab at getting lucky and bringing home some green!
During the birthday, which will be hosted by me, Hope, Meka of The Musicscape Cafe and more, if you wish to get in touch, feel free to email, msn message, or aol instant message in at the address
live at radio360.us
or when the lines are open, you can call in at
516-717-4425
by phone or through skype at the address
radio360usa
I cannot wait for our one year birthday celebration tonight, and I hope as many of you as possible will be able to attend.
Joining the party is easy. Just save this email, and at 8 PM eastern (7 PM central, 6 PM mountain and 5 PM pacific) either go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to tune in or put
http://fast.icastcenter.com:9001
into your default media player.
So bring your birthdeay spirit, and ojoin us for our 1 year birthday party! See you there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 station owner and host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us