[nabs-l] my apologies

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 19:24:12 UTC 2010

David,
 I believe I can speak for both the membership committee and  the
general membership (though I wouldn't make a habit of doing it) when I
 express great amounts of appreciation for the work you've done with
regards to getting  the audio side of  the membership calls up and
available.  I've enjoyed listening to both  of the calls and  know
that  this would not be  possible without your hard work.
 So, I have  only to say Thank you!
 Darian