[nabs-l] Looking Good at the Hair Salon

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 23:07:08 UTC 2010

hello elizabeth and all,

thanks for posting this question to the list. whatt i have done is decide on a look that would look good on you and how you want your hair to feel and look on you. yes, we cannot look for these in fashion magazines we can do this by feel and texture of ourr hair and how we want to look for our styles.

i hope this has been helpful and, if anyyone else has ideas on this topic please pass them on. take care all and, i will talk to you all soon.

hugs,
from amy