[nabs-l] Looking Good at the Hair Salon

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 10:52:48 UTC 2010

Hi all,
Since we can't see the picutres in fashion magazines, the internet is
our best friend when it comes to looking trendy. Here I will list some
useful websites i found. But the easiet thing to do is just googling.
I just typed in trendy hairstyles 2010, and a host of things came up.
An alternative suggestion is to go to a upscale hair salon and make an
appointment with a professional there. These people will typically be
very honest with you and make a host of suggestions. Just look online
and see if you can find someone who has been there.
Ok, here are the websites,
www.totalhair.net
www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/stylish_haircuts/
Happy hair styling!