[nabs-l] cooking questions

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 18:44:50 UTC 2010

I prefer Peapod, run by Giant, to Safeway.  Safeway often did not have
certain items in stock and would not alert you to this until you got your
groceries and discovered items missing.  Safeway is cheaper, but I'd rather
pay a little more for accurate orders.  I think the delivery fee for Peapod
is still $10, which is far less than the cost of a cab.  If you live outside
of the DC area, doesn't Amazon provide some groceries?  I second everything
Sean said about the online grocery shopping experience.

Joe