[nabs-l] Requesting Titles From NLS

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jun 14 00:06:25 UTC 2010

Joe:

I think that NLS does give genuine consideration to each book request
-- but just because something is requested does not mean that it will
be done.  So, you may be disappointed.

I read the twilight stuff -- even though it isn't my normal kind of
read.  There is some teenage angst, heavy breathing, looking on
lovely boy stuff, but the story is ok, and characters are good.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920