[nabs-l] Requesting Titles From NLS

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 21:32:03 UTC 2010

There are representatives from each region and from organizations advising
NLS on what to add to the collection.

I believe the NFB is represented in this regard by Anil Lewis.

This information comes out periodically in the braille book review and
talking book topics.

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

Student, Western Governors University
(617) 744-9716