[nabs-l] rehab counselors and employment

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 16 01:30:31 UTC 2010

Hi Brice,
Of course we need to do much of the job search ourselves.
Networking is key because often times sending out resumes to unknown
companies does not work.

My point in the email was to find out what role the counselor should play.
They have some responsibility in it too.  Maybe they could send you job
announcements or something.  Maybe they should create a employment support
group for job seekers to share ideas.  They need to care about their job.

Yes its definately effective to use the university career center.  I'm going
to use that again as an alumni.  Many schools including mine have job fairs
s well and that's a great thing to attend.

Ashley