[nabs-l] SD card problems

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:49:37 UTC 2010

Hi, all.
Turns out I want to try the NFB Newsline in your pocket program, but
my SD card's giving me trouble when I tried reformatting.  It all
started when I got an exception error message while trying to use the
In Your Pocket program.  It gave me some Java message about something
or other that I couldn't understand.  I downloaded the version with
Java software, and it still didn't work.  So now I formatted my SD
card, and the folders were unavailable.  I couldn't upload books to
the stream anymore, and I'm also on a limited budget so the SD card
thing will cost me too much.  HELP!
Beth