[nabs-l] roommate needed for convention

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 17:59:06 UTC 2010

Greetings Peter and list,
 I believe that there might have been a minor misunderstanding.  it
it sounded to me  like  Desmond was making an inquiry  on behalf of an
individuall  or individuals who requested a female roomate.  Anmo
(again from my understanding) was looking for a male roomate.  I'm
not sure that anyone is suggesting  rooming with any one of the same
gender, but that dicision is one that is  obviously made by the person
or persons who have reserved the room. I would agree that you should
be careful, but    from what I understand,  it seems like Desmond and
Anmal were being careful.
 Thanks all and stay  safe this convention!
 respectfully,
  Darian