[nabs-l] roommate needed for convention

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 22 16:46:33 UTC 2010

Good morning everyone,

    This sounds like a prescription for trouble. Rooming with one or more
chapter members or relatives of the opposite sex is fine but seeking such
roommates over the Internet is inviting problems. Mary and I know this from
bitter experience. Here's hoping you can find someone else to share your
room but please be careful.

Peter Donahue