[nabs-l] Need Assistance Booking Shuttle For Convention

Kevin Ledford cowboy0210 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:56:26 UTC 2010

From: angelawolf at austin.rr.com

To: nfbaffiliatepresidents at nfbnet.org; members at nfb-texas.org
chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org

Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:51:26 -0500

Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Discount for Super Shuttle for National
Convention

Hello All:

The NFB of Texas has made arrangements with Super Shuttle for a convention
rate from the Dallas Fortworth airport and the Dallas Love Field airport to
the hotel for the convention this summer.

Please see the information below .

https://www.supershuttle.com/GroupRez/TripDetails.aspx?GC=ZHDX7

Attendees will receive the rates of $14 one way or $26 roundtrip when either
booking online or by calling 1-800-258-3826 and referencing group code:
ZHDX7

We look forward to everyone coming to Texas!

Sincerely,

Angela Wolf, President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas