[nabs-l] Airlines and Federation History

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 00:12:24 UTC 2010

Thanks for that advice. I think I will try that in the Little Rock airport but I don't think this would be possible in bigger airports such as New York's JFK or London's Heathro. However, as I said in my previous email can be done about Delta's airlines in flight intertainment system not be excessable for the blind? When a blind person takes a international flight with Delta Airlines they can not even call the flight attendent with out sighted assistant because the whole system is touch screen.
cheers,
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller