[nabs-l] Greetings - New Member!

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Mon Mar 1 04:19:27 UTC 2010

Claudia,

Welcome.

You will find lots of engaging, and informative posts here. We look forward
to ones you compose yourself.

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall