[nabs-l] Greetings - New Member!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 04:35:41 UTC 2010

Greetings!
  My name is Darian Smith,
  I am a student in San Francisco at city college of san francisco.
I am studying to transfer to a four-year university  andeventually get
a degree in Orientation and mobility.
 As you can probably tell,  there are some very intelligent, engaging
and all-around  nice people on this list and I  am happy to be counted
amungst the  latest batch of people to have welcomed you!  We all
look forward to  your unique  insights and hope that we can assist as
fellow students can.
  Best,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org