[nabs-l] alarm clocks

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sat Mar 6 07:18:09 UTC 2010

sorry this is an old thread but I have a question.

I know there are talking alarm clocks for VI people to operate
independently. There are also alarm clocks with shakers to put under a
pillow to shake someone who is hard of hearing/a deep sleeper awake.
However, does anyone know if there is a alarm with a shaker which also talks
so VI people can set it independently? This may seem counterintuitive, but
it would be a huge help for me as a deep sleeper and someone who can't see
the buttons to set it myself.

Hopefully that made sense, and hopefully you've heard of something I
haven't.

Thanks,

Sarah