[nabs-l] Theatrical lighting done by the blind?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 22:33:30 UTC 2010

When I did lighting and sound in highschool. I would have the light board
labeled in Braille. I would also have note cards to which slider switches
for which scenes and when. If there is a scene change, I would use a line to
know that the scene is changing, thus the lights would change. Having a
label on the board to know what lights are  which lights on the stage, is
important to know. Practice makes perfect in this situation.

marsha