[nabs-l] Theatrical lighting done by the blind?

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 00:41:27 UTC 2010

I have run the lights for my schools drama production. At my school the
entire system is computerized. All you do is punch a button and bring up a
preset light cue. This takes a lot of work to set up and get rite, but once
you program the digital light board, all you have to do is hit the next
button and it brings up the next cue. The stage director just says cue,
threw the headsets, and if it is a light cue, I hit the button and the
lights change. It works extremely well. I don't know what kind of setup
there is at your school, but if it is anything like the setup in my schools
Bulger theater, it will work fine.

If you have any questions, you can email me off list and I would gladly
discuss the specifics of how it works and whatnot.