[nabs-l] NFB Training Center

cmcerteza at aol.com cmcerteza at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 23:37:36 UTC 2010

Hello there, my name is Casandra from Illinois. I’m new to the list and I would like to ask a question. I plan to attend an NFB training center but my counselor from the Division of Rehabilitation Services does not want sponsor me. If there’s anyone here with a similar situation in previous years, how did you manage to go to the NFB training centers? I would really appreciate your comments and suggestions. E mail me if you need more iformation to answer my question.

Thanks