[nabs-l] NFB Training Center

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 03:45:22 UTC 2010

If you look at the list archives, or if someone would be willing to
resend the last edition of The Student Slate, since i did not save it
onto my computer, there is an article in there about our right to an
informed choice. I'm sure several people can tell you how they worked
through this, and i think they should, but i found this article very
helpful as i am planning to soon approach my state with the same
request.

Cindy