[nabs-l] newby on list

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 03:44:30 UTC 2010

hello Josh and welcome to the list!
  My name is Darian.  I am a student in San francisco at the local
community college here and I am taking general education classes.
  I also  serve as a board member for the  national association of
blind students  and   as a part of my position serve as  membership
co-chair for our  membership committee.
 We are happy to have you and  welcome your wisdom, questions and
encouragement.
  Were you able to make it to our   parenting call a few weeks back?
  Best,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org