[nabs-l] newby on list

Franandah Damstra fantasyfanatic01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 01:38:53 UTC 2010

Hello!
I am the youngest on the list. My name is Franandah. I am a junior in
High School. I am fluent in English and Spanish. I am currently
learning Japanese and Korean. I am studding to become a Translator and
Interpeneter. If you ever want to know something from a teen's
prospective, feel free to e-mail me!