[nabs-l] Book Port Plus Leather Case

Al Eremita aleremita at executiveproductsinc.com
Sun Mar 14 05:57:34 UTC 2010

New! "Book Port Plus case made with Napa leather.

To order: Visit our website at
<http://www.ExecutiveProductsInc.com>www.ExecutiveProductsInc.com
e-mail us
at
<mailto:customer_care at executiveprodutsinc.com>customer_care at executiveprodutsinc.com
or call us Toll Free at 818-833-8822

Features:
TurtleBack has created a new soft form-fitted custom leather case for
the NEW Book Port Plus. This case is made of high grade Napa leather
that fits snuggly around your unit,
and has a storage zipper compartment for your flash cards. The case
has been designed to enable the user to easily utilize your Book Port
Plus while the case is on the unit,
and allows the unit to be carried on a comfortable strap or clipped
on your belt. The unit may be used while walking, sitting or simply
standing. The case has easy access to
the headset jack, USB port, and SD flash memory cards. The case is
manufactured with high quality leather to provide durable outer
protection. This case comes with a leather
covered belt clip on the back of the unit.
Book Port Plus case

       $35.99
Visit our website at
<http://www.ExecutiveProductsInc.com>www.ExecutiveProductsInc.com
e-mail us at
<mailto:customer_care at executiveproductsinc.com>customer_care at executiveproductsinc.com
or call us Toll Free at 818-833-8822

To purchase click on the link below:
<https://www.executiveproductsinc.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=54&products_id=1844&osCsid=7bc9c814dd0b8cb729a5a6aec3993560>https://www.executiveproductsinc.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=54&products_id=1844&osCsid=7bc9c814dd0b8cb729a5a6aec3993560

Other items:

BookSense-Front-Small-open2

BookSense-Front-small-128

GW front view closed

Gw-front-Open

                                Book
Sense
Voice Sense

Executive Products Inc. has designed and completed two new cases. The
Book Sense and the Voice Sense are in stock and ready to ship.
We designed and created these cases to be functional, soft to the
touch, and keep the user in mind. Both cases are made
of soft black leather, protective cover to the key board cut out
slots for USB ports, card slots, ear bud slots, etc. Both cases have
a secured zipper
storage area for ear buds, SD cards. The Voice Sense comes with
rubberized eyelets that secure to the shoulder strap to reduce noise
while walking.
The Book Sense comes with a shoulder strap, wrist strap and a built
in clip for your belt.
As many of you know we have always designed and created our fitted
cases with the user in mind. Our quality cases are used by many of
you and always
provide that touch of security for your expensive unit. An investment
in your case provides you with the peace of mind that your unit will
always be protected.
As a dealer for EPI you are entitled to a discount to our products.
We can drop ship direct to your customer, which reduces your
inventory cost to zero.
If you have any questions please call us direct at 818-833-8822 or
e-mail me at
<mailto:customer_care at executiveproductsinc.com>customer_care at executiveproductsinc.com

Other Products
QX 400,420,440                           Nokia
N82                          Book
Port                            Book
Courier                    Braille +              Braille Icon
BX 400,420,440                           Victor
Reader                    PlexTalk                               Pk
Notetakers                   Voice Note          Braille Note
Braille lite                                     SysOn
Gps                         Cane Holders                       Global
Sat                          Earth Mate        BrailleNspeak