[nabs-l] Advice on problem with IRTI

Rob Lambert rmlambert1987 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 04:18:41 UTC 2010

Okay. Here's the timeline. Feburary 11th: Emailed plextalk with symptoms of my Pocket PTP1. Return email: Plextalk asks for a dealer replacement (warranty based). Communication between myself & the dealer continues for the next week finalizing everything. February 27th: Mailed to IRTI. March 1st: Arrived at IRTI. March 3rd: Emailed to confirm arrival, and asking for tracking number. March 4th: Returned email from IRTI saying that they got it & that it would be a few days before a replacement could be sent. Issue of tracking number was not addressed. March 9th: emailed to check on status of shipment. It is now March 13th. No pocket, no return email regarding shipment status. It has now been two weeks without my unit. It should not take this long to replace, considering the dealer & I are close (distance wise). I'm ready to call on Monday. If they give me another "a few more days", I will ask for a refund and buy something else, this time, direct from the
 manufacturer. Any further input or suggestions are welcome, as to anything else I should do.