[nabs-l] Self- Defense Class Anyone?

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 04:07:56 UTC 2010

Hello List,

For financial aid purposes, I signed up for a one-weekend self- Defense class. I thought it was a bit later in the semester, but as it turns out, it’s this upcoming weekend. Anyway, has anyone ever taken a self- Defense class before, and if so, were there any accommodations that you needed to make so you could fully participate in the class? I know this might be a bit last minute, but I would greatly appreciate any advice. I just sent my professor an email, so hopefully I will be able to talk to him before the class begins on Saturday. But in the meantime, it would be great to hear from anyone who has taken a self- Defense class before.

Thanks,
Elizabeth