[nabs-l] nfb training centers and gps

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:28:53 UTC 2010

Hi

shortly after I got back from the colorado nfb center I bought a nokia e51 and I got talks from someone, a gps receiver and use loadstone gps. I find using loadstone gps as a navigational aid really helps me.

for those who are on a tight budget who want gps but can't afford sendero products here's what to do.
go to ebay and get a nokia 6682 or get one from somewhere found'em on ebay for $30 or so.
go to www.nuance-talks.com click the english link and get talks for $30
.
go to ebay and get the IBlue 737a+ gps receiver for $60 or so.
there, now ya got gps for $120. oh yeah and get loadstone gps and read my blog at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net to get info on setting it up and read the manual on the loadstone gps website. gps is an excellent navigational aid. combine it with traning from one of the centers and you won't get lost and will always know where you are located at.