[nabs-l] nfb training centers

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 06:11:15 UTC 2010

Hi all,
 I too went to    the  CCB, Julie is great, sometimes a little
difficult to get a hold of by phone, so E-mailing as a follow-up to
the calls might be a good idea.
  If you  live in florida then yes,I'd imagine Colorado is going to be
cold.  But it's beautiful out there even when it is cold.
  the Denver Metro area is  a great area to  travel in.   There's a
light rail and bus system and  it covers alot of area.  you  can
actually take the bus from denver to boulder ( an hour bus ride from
denver) and  check out that  really nice  college town.
 There's alot to do in Denver/boulder, but as the program goes; it's a
great program and  so long as you put the  effort in, you will gain
alot.
  It's  worth saying as others have, that  all of the NFB training
centers are  really great centers and  if you get somebody who have
gone to blind inc or lcb they will  tell you  what  make those centers
special as they see them.  So,  this is just my view about CCB one of
three very fine  National Federation of the blind training centers.
   for what it's worth,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org