[nabs-l] Am I the only one?Two Questions

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Tue Mar 16 02:05:00 UTC 2010

Hi there. I sometimes wish I can see, but am perfectly fine being blind. As
far as living life inside a box.. I do this, but am trying to break out of
it. I want to be more spontaneous. In my case, living in my box is due to
fear. Therefore, I'm attempting to becoome less fearful and more relaxed. To
be honest (and brutally so) I believe living in one's box is a "blindism",
that not all blind people have, but many do.
HTH.
Hope and Beignet