[nabs-l] *breaking news*National Association Of Blind Students membership committee presents: Training Centers; a conference call

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 08:25:22 UTC 2010

Kerri,
   I agree that aspect of using an I phone is  sometimes a little
tricky, but I would proabably say that if you want to show up five,
minutes or so before the fact, I would imagine you would be fine.
  I like using s headphone or blue tooth set up to make that  aspect
of things easier  as a side.
 See you on   the calls!
  Best,
  Darian