[nabs-l] plane fares for Louisiana and Colorado

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 04:27:57 UTC 2010

Hi all,

When talking to current or former students at the different centers,
it might be better to ask more objective questions. So rather than
asking how they felt about the program, ask for a run-down of the
typical daily schedule, what a typical lesson is like in each of the
classes, and what kinds of activities students do outside of training
hours. Then you can judge the evidence on your own and see how the
information you get about the content of the program matches your
needs and expectations. Otherwise, you might be led in a particular
direction based on one or two people's idiosyncratic reactions to the
center.

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org