[nabs-l] Recordings Page Construction Begun

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 28 02:40:29 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

    This was not my favorite way to obtain needed information but I wish to
public thank Arielle Silverman for coming through. I have all ready dumped
the information on to the recordings access page and will start making it
up. It could be online as early as Monday but will definitely be up by April
First. Again thanks.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song