[nabs-l] Checking States

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 28 04:35:09 UTC 2010

Hello again everyone,

    I can safely say that the 2009 NABS Meeting Recordings Access Page is
half-way done. There is still lots of work to do before it goes on the site.
I've taken the list of officers and board members and added the state where
they live or attend school. I'll list them below. Please tell me if any of
them are incorrect so I can fix them on the page to be sure they're right.
Here goes:

President: Arielle Silverman, Colorado
First Vice-President: Karen Anderson, Nebraska
Second Vice-President: Sean Whalen, Wisconsin
Secretary: Janice Jeang, Illinois
Treasurer: Nijat Worley, Washington D.C.

Board Members:
 Isaiah Wilcox, Washington State
 Meghan Whalen, Wisconsin
Domonique Lawless, Tennessee
Darian Smith, California

    Your assistance with this will be greatly appreciated.

Peter Donahue