[nabs-l] knfb reader

Maryann Migliorelli mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
Mon May 3 03:54:52 UTC 2010

Greetings Jorge,  You might get the rest of your answers at
www.knfbreader.com

Classic knfb readers aren't being sold by the company anymore.  I do know of
several people who use the phone version as a stand-alone reader and never
use the telephone component.  Where we live in Colorado, A.T.&T. is not very
good service, and both it and Team Mobile are horrible to use for people
with certain hearing impairments or who work around sound equipment.

As to the question of upgrading your phone are just buying the software,
it's certainly doable.  I don't know what the costs would be, but they're
laid out on the website I listed above.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Maryann Migliorelli